Welcome to the Attorneys section of our website. Here you will find information pertinent to you and your business with our Court. The links you see below may take you to other areas of the website as the information may be applicable to other parties. The items listed are based on content you may need to access frequently and immediately. We hope you find the links below useful.
Courtroom Procedures & Technology
* Attorneys must register for an ECF account and attend training in order to file electronically.
- Attorney CM/ECF User Guide
- The Bankruptcy Bugle Newsletter
ECF Monthly Newsletter
- Emergency Filings
- Filing Requirements
- Resources & Documentation
Includes Electronic Filing Procedures
Rules & Forms
- Local Rules
- Local Forms
- Administrative & General Orders
- Official Form B 23: Debtor's Certification of Completion of Instructional Course Concerning Financial Management
Note: The links below leave the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Nevada website.