VCIS Contact Information
Phone: (866) 222-8029
Phone: (866) 232-1266
Voice Case Information System (VCIS)
Voice Case Information Systems (VCIS) allows anyone with a touch-tone telephone to access basic bankruptcy and adversary case information starting from 1989 to the present, free of charge.
24 hours/day, 7 days/week
Case Information Available through VCIS
- Debtor(s) name(s)
- Date of Filing
- Attorney for the Debtor
- Date and Time of Pending Sec. 341 meeting
- Date of Discharge
- Date of Case Closing
- General Case Status
Instructions for Accessing Case Information
- Dial 1-866-222-8029.
- Press 1 for English, Press 2 for Spanish
- To listen to case information specific to Nevada Bankruptcy Court, press 10.
- You may enter the Case Number four-digit year (ex. 2010) to begin your search or select from the following options.
- Press 1 for Instructions
- Press 2 to search by Case Number
- Press 3 to search by Participant Name
- Press 4 to search by Participant Social Security Number or Tax ID
If prompted to enter the Case Number, enter the last five-digits of the Case Number (ex. 32312).