VCIS Contact Information
Phone: (866) 222-8029
Phone: (866) 232-1266
Voice Case Information System (VCIS)
Voice Case Information Systems (VCIS) allows anyone with a touch-tone telephone to access basic bankruptcy and adversary case information starting from 1996 to the present, free of charge.
24 hours/day, 7 days/week
Case Information Available through VCIS
- Debtor(s) name(s)
- Date of Filing
- Attorney for the Debtor
- Date and Time of Pending Sec. 341 meeting
- Date of Discharge
- Date of Case Closing
- General Case Status
Instructions for Accessing Case Information
- Dial 1-866-222-8029.
- When prompted "Please say the name of the court that you want to connect to," say Nevada.
You will be prompted to select one of the following options:
- For instructions on how to use the system, press 1 or say Help.
- To search by Case Number, press 2 or say Case Number.
You will be prompted to say or enter the two digit case year.
You will subsequently prompted to say or enter the five digit case number.
- To search by Participant Name, press 3 or say Name.
- To search by Debtor's Social Security Number, press 4 or say Social Security.
If prompted to enter the Case Number, enter the last five-digits of the Case Number (ex. 32312).