Transcripts and Compact Discs (CDs)
When a transcript is filed with the court, electronic access to it will be restricted to ninety (90) days from the date of filing. During this period, if a party wishes to view the transcript, it can be done in two (2) ways.
- The party may view the transcript at the public terminals in the clerk’s office.
- The party may purchase a copy from the transcriber and if the party is an e-filer, can have the restriction lifted for electronic viewing through PACER access.
Court proceedings are captured either by a court reporter or recorded electronically. Paper transcripts or a copy of an electronic recording may be available upon request.
- Transcript Requests and Rates
- Order Compact Disc (CD) of Court Hearing
- Redaction Requests
- Transcript Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)