Welcome to the Creditors section of our website. Here you will find information pertinent to you and your business with our Court. The links you see below may take you to other areas of the website as the information may be applicable to other parties.
You are a Creditor if....
- You are a person or institution to whom the debtor owes money or who claims to be owed money by the debtor.
- You have received a notice from the court about a particular bankruptcy case whereby the debtor has listed you in their bankruptcy case as someone to whom the debtor owes money or might owe money.
How do I obtain case information?
- Case Information
Various methods of obtaining case information in our court.
- Mega Cases
Single case or set of jointly administered or consolidated cases that involve $100,000,000 or more, 1000 or more creditors or a hold a high degree of public interest.
- Court Calendars
- Access Unclaimed Funds
- Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (EBN)
Sign up with the National Creditor Registration Service to receive notices electronically and quickly.
- Mortgage Modification Mediation
Program for qualified Chapter 13 debtors to keep their homes by modifying their mortgage to an affordable payment.
- Proof of Claim - Official Form B 10
A proof of claim is a written statement describing the reason a debtor owes a creditor money. Use the Proof of Claim form to set forth the amount of money owed.
- Additional Forms
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Have questions? Visit the Frequently Asked Questions section of the website and click on Creditors to find answers.