- Email Updates
We are pleased to offer a free email subscription service to the public through GovDelivery. This service allow subscribers to receive notifications by email when new information is available such as news, newsletters, specific web site content and other alerts. You will only receive email updates on topics that you specify. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Start Your Subscription
To receive email updates, enter your e-mail address below and check the alert you wish to receive. The wireless icon indicates that text subscription is available for this topic.
Note: After you click Submit, you will have the opportunity to subscribe to additional topics by clicking Finish at the next screen.
Modify Your Existing Subscription
If you already are receiving email notifications, you can:
- Change your email address
- Modify your password
- Add or delete subscriptions
- Remove your email address from this service
- Add your mobile phone number for text subscriptions
To access your subscription preferences, visit the U.S. Courts Email Updates page.
Prevent GovDelivery E-mails From Being Marked "Spam" or "Junk"
In order to ensure that you receive the subscription e-mails and updates from our provider, GovDelivery, please do the following:
- Add the e-mail address "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contact list.
- Adjust your spam settings or follow the instructions from your e-mail provider on how to prevent these e-mails from being marked "Spam" or "Junk" mail.