Following are the procedures for the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Nevada.
Note: Local Rules (LR) are District Wide, unless specified otherwise.
- LR 9014(e)(2) - Unless the court orders otherwise, courtesy copies of all papers filed with the court for matters set for hearing must be delivered to the clerk’s office no later than two (2) business days after filing; except for matters set on shortened time, which must be delivered to the court at least one (1) business day after filing.
- Adversary Proceeding Procedures
- Obtaining Default Judgments
- Telephonic Appearance Request (Court Call Services)
- For a Chapter 13 Motion to Value Collateral and Motion to Avoid Lien, use the following forms:
- Motions for Relief from Automatic Stay Regarding Real Property
- Negative Notice Procedure
- Obtaining an Order Vacating Automatic Stay
It is a violation of Judicial Conference policy, and Local Rule IA 9-1, to record, transmit or broadcast United States Bankruptcy Court proceedings with wireless or any other communication devices.
Wireless communication devices include, but are not limited to, mobile phones, laptop computers and personal digital assistants (PDAs). Cameras and other devices (pen recorders, phones, etc.) that are capable of recording, reproducing and transmitting are prohibited from use within the Courtroom.
Failure to abide by this Rule may result in the forfeiture of any such device.