(a) Copies and Service. If a creditor has not filed its proof of claim electronically and wishes to receive a file-stamped copy of it, the creditor must submit an additional copy to be returned. A request for return by mail must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. If the debtor is not represented by an attorney, the creditor must serve a copy of the proof of claim on the debtor.

(b) Claim arising from rejection of executory contract or unexpired lease. A proof of claim arising from the rejection of an executory contract or unexpired lease of the debtor under 11 U.S.C. § 365(d) must be filed not later than ninety (90) days after the first date set for the meeting of creditors held under 11 U.S.C. § 341(a), unless the court orders otherwise.

(c) Proof of claim form. A proof of claim shall be filed with the court using the most current Official Form B10, as prescribed by the Judicial Conference of the United States.

(d) Change of address for a creditor who has filed a proof of claim. A creditor who has filed a proof of claim shall file an amended proof of claim using the most current Official Form B10 to effectuate a change of address to which distribution of payments are made from a chapter 11 plan, chapter 13 plan or a chapter 7 estate.