Local Rule 9014.1. NEGATIVE NOTICE PROCEDURE
(a) In chapter 7 or 13 cases, the following motions, objections, and other matters may be considered by the Court without an actual hearing under the negative notice procedure described in this rule, if no party in interest requests a hearing:
(1) Motions to approve agreements relating to relief from the automatic stay, motions prohibiting or conditioning the use, sale, or lease of property, motions providing adequate protection, and motions for the use of cash collateral pursuant to Fed. R. Bankr. P. 4001(d);
(2) Motions to sell personal property, except for sales of all or substantially all of the debtor's assets, under 11 U.S.C. § 363. A copy of the proposed order must be sent along with the negative notice;
(b) In chapter 11 or 13 cases, motions to value collateral under 11 U.S.C. § 506(a) may be considered by the court without an actual hearing under the negative notice procedure described in this rule, if no party in interest requests a hearing.
(1) Be served in the manner and on the parties as required by these rules and the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure or any order of the court. A proof of service must be filed in accordance with LR 2002.
(2) To the extent permitted under the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure, these rules, or any other order of the court, a filing user may use these negative notice procedures by serving motions, objections, and other papers by electronic means to any other filing user or party who consents to receive service by electronic means.
"NOTICE OF OPPORTUNITY TO OBJECT AND FOR HEARING"
"Pursuant to LR 9014.1, the court will consider this motion, objection, or other matter without further notice of hearing unless a party in interest files an objection within twenty-one (21) days from the date of service of this paper. If you object to the relief requested in this paper, you may file your objection at the bankruptcy clerk’s office located in Las Vegas at the United States Bankruptcy Court, 300 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, Nevada 89101, or in Reno at the United States Bankruptcy Court, 300 Booth Street, Reno, NV 89509, and serve a copy on the movant's attorney and any other appropriate persons.
It is the duty of the objecting party to timely set the objection for a hearing and properly notice all parties in interest. If you do not file an objection within the time permitted, an order granting the requested relief may be entered by the court without further notice or hearing."
(d) In the event a party in interest files an objection within the time permitted in the negative notice legend, the objecting party must schedule a hearing on the motion, objection, or other matter upon notice to the movant's attorney, the objecting party or parties, and others as may be appropriate. The objecting party must not give less than fourteen (14) days' notice of the hearing. Unless the court orders otherwise, the creditor must schedule and notice a hearing on the objection. If a hearing on the objection is not timely set and noticed, the objection, unless otherwise ordered by the court, will be deemed withdrawn.
(e) The movant must submit the proposed order not later than fourteen (14) days after the expiration of the objection period. In the event the movant fails to submit a proposed form of order within this time, the court may enter an order denying the matter without prejudice for lack of prosecution. In addition to any other requirements, the movant must recite in a separate affidavit that:
(1) The motion, objection, or other matter was served upon all interested parties with the negative notice legend informing the parties of their opportunity to object within the appropriate number of days of the date of service; and,
(f) In the event no party in interest files a timely objection, the court may consider the matter without further notice or hearing upon the submission by the movant of a proposed form of order granting the relief.
(g) Nothing in this Rule is intended to preclude the court from conducting a hearing on the motion, objection, or other matter even if no objection is filed within the time permitted in the negative notice legend.