Submit Request Online
Click the button below to request available technologies for court hearings.
Requesting a Video Conference
In order to participate in a video conferencing hearing before a Nevada bankruptcy court judge, parties must contact the courtroom deputy for permission to use the video conferencing system at least 7 business days prior to the hearing date.
Upon approval of the request, you must:
- Provide the court with the necessary contact information for the conference. Specifically:
- The telephone number or IP address of the party to conference
- The individual’s name that will be a party to the conference
- Contact the courtroom deputy to do a test run with the party at least one day prior to the hearing. This will ensure a connection can be established and the quality is acceptable.
Note: In the event a video connection cannot be established, parties must be prepared to conduct an telephonic conference.
Video Conference Capabilities
- Telephone - Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) capability available to any other video conferencing endpoint.
- Web - Internet Protocol (IP) available within the U.S. Courts network only.