Unclaimed Funds Search

Helpful hints:

  • You may use this tool to search for claims in other states. However, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Nevada will accept motions for unclaimed funds only for Nevada cases.
  • To request unclaimed funds, click here.
  • Click the envelope to the left of the name to see if the claimant has an address. Some claimants may not have addresses.
  • If you experience problems accessing the Unclaimed Funds Search via this page, please click here.

Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers when using the Unclaimed Funds Search for best results.