Attorney Admissions

To participate in a particular case, complete the Verified Petition for Permission to Practice in this Case Only By Attorney Not Admitted to the Bar of this Court. Click button above for forms.

change of Address

You must file a Notice of Change of Address of Attorney if your mailing address or your email address has changed. A Notice must be filed for every case and adversary proceeding in which you are the attorney of record. As a separate requirement, you must also update the ECF System with your new address.

If you are leaving a firm, and you will not remain the counsel of record on all of your cases, you must satisfy the requirements of Local Rule IA 10-6 for the substitution of counsel.

Notice of Change of Address of Attorney Form

Form instructions


Welcome to the Attorneys section of our website. Here you will find information pertinent to you and your business with our Court. The links you see below may take you to other areas of the website as the information may be applicable to other parties. The items listed are based on content you may need to access frequently and immediately. We hope you find the links below useful.


Have questions? Visit the Frequently Asked Questions and select Debtors/Attorneys or Contact Us.