change of Address

You must file a Change of Address form if your mailing address has changed.

Change of Address Form

Trustee Information

Do you detect bankruptcy fraud? Need information about individual trustees?

Contact one of the U.S. Trustee's Offices below or visit our Trustees page.

For cases filed in Las Vegas:
(702) 388-6600

For cases filed in Reno:
(775) 784-5335


Welcome to the Creditors section of our website. Here you will find information pertinent to you and your business with our Court. The links you see below may take you to other areas of the website as the information may be applicable to other parties.

You are a Creditor if....

  • You are a person or institution to whom the debtor owes money or who claims to be owed money by the debtor.
  • You have received a notice from the court about a particular bankruptcy case whereby the debtor has listed you in their bankruptcy case as someone to whom the debtor owes money or might owe money.

How do I obtain case information?

  • Case Information
    Various methods of obtaining case information in our court.
  • Mega Cases
    Single case or set of jointly administered or consolidated cases that involve $100,000,000 or more, 1000 or more creditors or a hold a high degree of public interest.
  • Court Calendars
  • Access Unclaimed Funds



Creditor Forms

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Have questions? Visit the Frequently Asked Questions section of the website and click on Creditors to find answers.


Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing Program